If you continue to browse and use Ealeo.com you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms
relation to this website.
The term "Ealeo.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website Ealeo.com The term "you" refers to the
user or viewer of Ealeo.com.
- The content of the pages of Ealeo.com is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Ealeo.com for
any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or
errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Ealeo.com is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not
be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through Ealeo.com meet your specific requirements.
- Ealeo.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited
to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance
with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in Ealeo.com, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are
acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of Ealeo.com may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time Ealeo.com may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of Ealeo.com and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of